"I am leaving a legacy gift to Chabad and I hope you will too."
Join Myrna in securing a Jewish future.
Remember Chabad of Hernando & Citrus County in your will.
Leave a lasting legacy
and ensure the growth
of Judaism in your
local community for
generations to come.
Leaving a portion of
your estate to Chabad
is the simplest way to
reduce estate taxes
and the easiest way to
leave a legacy.
Focused on every step of the Jewish lifecycle, Chabad of Hernando and Citrus County will utilize your bequest to lead the Jewish Future. Leaving a bequest is a great way to safeguard our Jewish community. Your charitable bequest ensures that your support of Chabad will continue in eternity.
How a Bequest Works
- Designate a portion of your estate to Chabad for a Jewish Legacy.
- Leave either a percentage or a specific amount to Chabad.
- A bequest does not cost you anything during your lifetime.
- After your passing, the trustee will transfer the money or real estate to our institution.
- Bequests are revocable and can be changed or modified during your lifetime.
- Bequests can relieve the tax burden of your family.
- This is the most Popular way for individuals to leave a Jewish Legacy.
- Please inform Chabad of your intention to leave a Bequest, so we can properly recognize you as a member of the Jewish Legacy Society.
Residuary Bequest - Chabad is given a percentage of the estate.
Outright Bequest - Chabad is given a specific dollar amount or a specific asset, such as securities or real estate.
Allow us to work with you, your family, and if desired your financial advisor, to develop the most personalized strategy for your goals. For more information contact us. For sample bequest language click here. To watch a video about a bequest click here.
We look forward to speaking with you!
At Chabad, our Planned Giving Specialist will work with you and your financial advisors on your personalized gift planning strategy. We encourage you to consult with your professional advisor and family when you are considering a Planned Gift to Chabad Jewish Center of Hernando and Citrus County.
Together we can insure a vibrant and dynamic Jewish future.